Sunday, December 16, 2007

updates!

Settled my airticket le..

i'll be flying off on the 9th feb '08...flight's at 9am...

now i need to settle my student visa! i noe...it's v v late le..but simply didnt have the time to go down...almost done le..left the stupiakz health check up to go to..

tml is our lifesavings test le...we got George as tester...shouldn't be too bad...! yay...blessed blessed..=)

hopefully i get to go for first aid course with wan xuan...cos i'm a tad late in the registration..hopefully they take in an extra student!

once work contract ends...will need to start packing...and hopefully can hunt for some easy peasy part time job..heheheheheh....gggaaahhh..i'm such a terrible packer! oh the mounds of clothes and books!! *moans in despair* clothes are gg to be a big headache... need to bring enuf but wad is enuf? dun really wanna spend too much money over there...but SURE will spend money de! hahah! and the shoes!!! *gasp* will bring one pair of heels and flats and trekshoes and beachy slippers and gg out slippers...shld i bring my boots/ or just buy there? shld i bring one more pair of heels? wad abt make up?! hahh...make up not so bad cos i aint got a lot..but wad abt accessories?! eek..the thot of packing is driving me nuts! *faint*

totally having mixed feelings for school! on one hand...gg over, experiencing new things, new cultures..are alwiz wad i've been admiring my frens for..now finally my turn.. but the thot of leaving..leaving everything behind...leaving everyone behind..wad a harrowing thot.. i won't get to msg anyone here as and when i like/want to..Thank God for msn/ skype tho..i cant imagine having to uproot and head over to the down under for 1.5YEARS! sighhhhhh....my dearest, my bed, my family, my hometown, my room! =S shall not brood over such things till the time comes..bleah... will pray for everything to go smoothly like it should..lallalala....

No comments: