Friday, February 22, 2008

My cosy little room!



my "little" hse from the front
the first room u'll see once u walk thru the door. not exactly the living room. more like a sitting room.
and..tada! my room..silk sheets with japanese ladies in kimonos printed on it. 

here's my little study desk..it's really little!
the kitchen..of which i only use the microwave..auntie bernie has sambal, balachan and some asian spices...yippy!
this is like the living room in which i'm nua-ing, watching Mr n Mrs Smith and blogging now..heh..i duno wad happened to the pic of my wardrobe...had it somewhere...

yep..here it is..my small little wardrobe..which will prolly fill up with clothes n stuff as the yr goes by...wahhahaha..well..i wont post anymore photos le ba..tired le..will show u my small little pool next time tho..hee...

No comments: