Sunday, July 30, 2006

i did my workout le..can i please have my dinner now?

weight issues weight issues..sighh..seems tt living in these times, u hardly get to go anywhere without skinny models mocking u from the posters where they stand oh-so-pretty, or whereby stick-thin girls walk by in their skimpy little outfits and just flounce ard with those gorgeous skinny pins they call legs.. ugghhh!!! the world is obsessed!!! well, so m i! eeek!!!

rraahhh...i really wonder how the celebs do it..to get the drive to work out like a freak everyday, not eat a lot of food n still feel happy abt it.. as for me..lack of food turns me cranky..and if i have as much bling bling as those celebs..u'll see me breezing into funky restaurants everyday..eating my heart out..and i'll prob earn myself a nick as THE ALWIZ-HUNGRY WHALE or sth..heh..

well, much as i try to feel happy abt myself, my bod n all..i cannnnnnntttt.....rraahhh..now it's bad enuf tt his mom thinks i'm meaty..hahah..i think i'm meaty..bad enuf tt not being able to fit into jeans squishes my self-esteem to an all time low..bad enuf tt my frens are taller than me..and thinner than me..don't tell me skinny is ugly..cos they arent skinny to tt extent..dont tell me healthy/ toned/ muscular body is better than slim n unfit..cos i frankly think otherwise.. would u wanna exchange my bod for urs? se...eeeee.......! *rolls eyes for emphasis*

recently, i've been trying to diet/workout.. haha.. it started cos of the upcoming NAPFA test!!! although i think i'd tad bit late for trg for tt..and also one of my modules in school requires us to prescribe an ex regime for ourselves and carry it thru for 7 wks or so..well, i'm obsesssed.. with losing weight..used to be hoping for 45kg..which i think is ok for MY height! but now.. i'm just wanna get back to my original wt first..and den..aim for the 45! if possible..i wanna be think enuf for ppl to hurl me into the air for a cheerleading stunt..and i mean..hurl me up EFFORTLESSLY! hahah.. well, if u're reading this and m afriad i'd throw up n all in the toilets....puh-lease la..i'm not tt obsessed yet..and i dont exactly like the idea of wasting money plus i absolutely hate barfing..burns the throat..

i cant wait for the day my stumps can fit into stick thin jeans!

No comments: