Sunday, July 30, 2006

on a lighter note

after a psychotic entry, i'd like to blog on happier things..heh..

today as i was standing outside the suntec toilet just outside my church..den i was looking at this digital photo studio..and admiring the posters there.. and den i was thinking.. i want tt for my bday prezzie! haha..wanna capture my youth in a cool manner..if i cant be a real model, can i at least be one for a day?but den again..it could be ex..and den again..i think i'd be v paisay if i have to do it alone..heh..but den again..who will have enuf bling to take it with me?

i really would like to say i want surprises for my bday..hahah..cos i simply love em..but den..i'd wanna ask for things as well..so mao dun right..girls..*shakes head*and once again..i wanna save up my wishes for things i truly want/need but yet...i wanna go on a whimsical wishing spree..haha..i think i'm crazy..but oh well..one can alwiz dream big right? =)

No comments: