Monday, January 07, 2008

The blessed life 2

my last day at cgh...was over in a flash..super duper slack last day..slack till i feel paisay...hahah...plus got treated my 2 seniors for lunch..let me choose wad i wanna eat and asked me to order wadever i wanted...ah..so shiok to be rich..halfway thru'out one of the seniors suddenly was like..so grace..wad can cgh offer u/ do for u..so that u will wanna come back to us after ur studies...

i almost spat my food out..hahah..so out of the blue can..den he was like..oh..cos we like u a lot ma..hor..*nudge senior #2*..and den they both agreed that i was likeable..and that they would like me to go back to work after studies..hahaha...kinda excited...always thot that i was a tad slow in my work..but simply v touched to noe that i'm wanted..apparently they think that i'm "hardworking"...feel like a cow when they say it...dunno why..oh well...still had a pretty enjoyable lunch even though was kinda stressed at first..cos usu juniors stick to juniors for lunch ma..

at the end of work..I GOT DUNKED IN THE HYDRO POOL....i didnt expect to be dunked lo..frankly..cos the 2 that left b4 me didnt get dunked..den they said..oh..tt's cos the big big big boss not ard..this wk big big big boss on leave..*insert lots of evil laughter* me, being the obedient junior that doesnt wanna be dunked in office clothes, changed into some pals extra t-shirt n shorts..and after a session of presentation by another colleague for sth...i got thrown in...struggle as i may...how can i be of any match to like...crazy colleagues? hahah..quite funny..it's the cgh tradition to run out after being dunked to hug all those that u can catch to make em wet too..haha..but the terrible floor was too slippery la..couldnt catch anyone! so had to make alliances and get others to help me catch some! hahaha..

after changing n showering n all..10+ of us dashed down to airport swensons for my farewell dinner..haha...their treat!! yay...so it was one whole day of rushing here n there and being treated and given small gifts...happy happy happy...

oh and guess wad..i'm gg back to work tml..hahahhaha!!!! as a research assistant..so i can wear pretty clothes and high heels cos i'll get to do bimbotic stuff like collecting data and all and i can sit most of the time and will earn...10bucks and hr..wohohoho...alwiz looking fwd to extra income..heh..plus i'd get super flexi hrs..work as and when i want/can..just need to let my seniors noe..happy sial..

this is a blessed life man..everything paved out..working in my favour.. =)

here's wishing EVERYONE blessed 2008!!!!!

No comments: