Monday, January 07, 2008

The blessed life

it's 2008!!!! year of plentiful bountiful blessings...!

my lappy...chose of all days..of all times.. to konk out on me on sat..sigh...but but but...all it took was one call..."pa, my lappy's konked out on me...dunno wad happened..tried everything..hp svc centre hotline closed on sat.." and viola..my daddy was like arranging everything... turns out..he told me he was planning to ask my kid bro to give me his old lappy cos my kid bro bought a macbook for himself alr. so this jiejie, user of old IT stuff passed down from bros, was supposed to use his old comp..but den..my papa thought abt it and decided..weak lil girl like me shldnt lug big heavy lappy ard and hence he bought me a MACBOOK! OMG LA!!!!!!!! i was ever ready to just get my lappy repaired and continue using if not just use one of my bros' lappys but my dad was like buy u new one lo. 13''. light and easy to carry.. since ur bros are now both pro-mac...get u mac also..den can "share" the software with them...oh man..super touched la!!!!! turns out my papa had it pretty much planned out even b4 my lappy KO..mac has alwiz been like...out of reach la..designer lappy la..plus i nv get new IT stuff..hahaha... it's like a hot little bugger of a lappy..



so happy..so blessed...so planned out...had been so worried abt expenses of flying to aus and all..but seriously..now feel that i can trust my papa...that papa who doesnt say anything or seem to be actively doing anything..hahah...he's got it all planned out..how to fight with a man of experience..here i was..being smart alecky and all when my papa is alr planning stuff..hahah!

guess wad...have actually been struggling to understd God in the Daddy way cos my real life papa is like...not so loving and stuff..i mean like typical sg dad..doesnt show anything de..den was actually wanting to experience all this stuff abt leaving things to ur daddy God to settle..it's kinda hard sometimes to translate bible stuff to real life..like sometimes u just cant feel it if u've nv been thru it..den suddenly became crystal clear..it's like us humans..trying so hard with our own efforts to do this do that..struggle with this and that when all we had to do was just ask..and we'd realise that it's all mapped out..Daddy God went ahead of us to pave the way..make it smooth and trouble free and we're trying and trying on our own..haha..it's so simple when u get it and so mysterious when u're clueless..

more than i could hope or dream of...u have poured ur favour on me..
so blessed, i can't contain it..so much i gotta give it away...your love has taught me to live now..you are MORE THAN ENOUGH for me...!

No comments: