Sunday, March 12, 2006

happy u tot of me

so happy u call whenever u can.. so happy u try to rush thru ur stuff just so u can squeeze in sometime to talk to me..happy u msg me! thankful for such a thing as a handphone..happy u seem to be okay with army life.. happy u're safe..happy u're well (although i was hoping u'd fall sick and be able to come home).. happy cos u're still ard for me to talk to.. muuuaackzzz!

lalalalala...vonz bday bash was smashing.. although part of the games were a bit huh..but the audiences were still considered spontaneous.. which is definitely good..haha..and as usual von cried like mad cos she laughed too hard/ was too touched.. funny la she..but i dunno why i'm so tired i keep sleeping thru stuff.. like in the chalet..they were playing games and i just kept sleeping.. haha..

i miss u liao.. again.. cos my leg is swollen and all and the one person whom i noe will pamper me the most is u! heh..poke ur eyes..

some ppl have been saying tt the 2wk confinement ruling is a thing of the past le..but why does my guy still have to go thru it? so confusing..neh..poke them all!!

No comments: