Thursday, March 02, 2006

how far can u run?

run away from it all..but just how far can u run? sigh.. i like lala lands..places and time whereby u are just in the blissful state of happiness.. whereby nth and absolutely nth perturbs u.. nth bugs u.. nothing and no one can affect ur euphoria.. but those places are so shortlived.. den u slam back to reality with such a big bang.. ugh..

i hate to quarrel.. i hate to have cold wars.. it makes me feel icky.. i dun like me when i'm cranky.. i dun like ppl when they're cranky cos crankiness is contagious.. and i all the more will be bu shuang when there's nth at all we shld be quarrelling abt yet we still can find sth to quarrel abt.. over the yrs...i've been told tt i nv voice out wad i'm pissed abt.. i just keep it in and ignore..both the issue and the person..but recently i try my best to really voice out wadever bugs me.. i'm not a v vocal person.. i'm petty and cranky most of the time.. i dun like to voice out my displeasure and it gets worse if i have to repeat wad i said a few times.. ugh..dunno if wad the above makes sense a not. but i'm just angry.. i dun understd why we have to do this ALL the time..

i feel so ugh... sigh.. so frus/sad/upset..dunno how dunno wad to do.. wanna call ya but my pride stops me from doing so.. call le also dunno say wad.. sigh... can't std can't std can't std

No comments: