Thursday, March 09, 2006

i'm so sad

my bao bei has finally enlisted today.. i felt so strange the whole day..when we were in tekong..it still felt alright..cos we were still on the same island.. but now tt i'm home and so v free...i feel v lost..i feel like calling up someone to talk to. but i dunno wad to say.. sigh..i wanna call him to tell him how much i miss him..yet he's in the stupid army..i cant call and chat as and when i want.. i'm so sadddddddddd...

i'm like having a cold turkey treatment now.. having to quit my addiction to u.. sigh.. i wonder if u miss me as much as i miss u.. hope u have fun anyhow...

i cannot take it...arhh... wanna tell him how bad it is but i dun wan him to worry.. i wanna cry and cry but tt's really dumb since he's coming out in 2 wks time..but i'm really so sad..today is strictly no study, no work day.. shall recuperate by gg to von's party..why aint he calling yet?????

come home soonnnnnn..sigh..why why why mz i be so sticky to u? double pout.. it's just a really v strange feeling.. i really dun noe how to describe it.. it's like u're away for awhile but since we got tog..u've nv been anywhere without me..well at least not for 2 wks.. my strategy for these 2 wks? get really busy.. need to replace one day of work for the mc i took today..i'm so lost without u..come home and sayang me this instant marrrrr...!

haha..i think i'm hvaing split personality..i wanna teh him and yet i wanna scold him for being away.. i wanna demand him to come home now..i hope he falls sick so he can come home yet i want him to be healthy and have fun in tekong.. i wanna just throw my usual tantrums and have someone comfort me.. i think i'm basically a spoilt brat in the sense tt i always want ppl to hong me and make me happy even if i start pouting the slightest bit..nehhh

No comments: